*plans life around having a rich significant other*
Put coconut oil in your hair, exercise, take hot showers, massage lotion into your skin, eat food that makes you feel good, stretch, lay around in bed, and listen music that makes you feel happy. Just do you.
this is the best poem i’ve read in a long time
this is freaking beautiful.
this made me reevaluate my life
wow i love this
The notes on this now wow. If only people didn’t change sources constantly HAhaha.
i don’t usually reblog these long things but wow
|—||Me (via freefaux)|
your the nicotine in my cigarette
that im smoking at 2am
with every lousy intake of smoke
I pretend it’s your lips
and I think I’m slowly getting addicted
your footprints linger in my thoughts and in my actions long after you leave
& i do everything for you to retrace your steps
so that your presence can fill the cracks and emptiness in my veins
where I need you
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
|—||Abbie Nielsen (via harrycmon)|
The Game of Life.
oh my god
what an interesting way to look at things.
lifes a gamble
and death always wins
because death has nothing to lose
Or maybe because Death’s a cheating whore look at that fuck hiding cards under his bony ass